WHATEVER THE ISSUE OR CHARGE, WHOEVER THE CLIENT
Wheaton Criminal Defense Attorney
Wheaton and Joliet Criminal Law Attorney Vincent Cornelius Has the Experience and Skills to Handle the Case — See Video
For criminal defense attorney Vincent F. Cornelius, every case is different and every client deserves and receives special attention. From traffic tickets to murder, Mr. Cornelius knows the court system extremely well and fights for his clients' best interests through every step in that system.
What to Expect at the First Office Visit
The client will find that criminal defense attorney Cornelius has already assembled a mini-file for the client. That client file will contain helpful information including a copy of the statute describing the charge, the courtroom assignment, a profile of the judge, the best strategic approaches to defending the case, and the possible sentencing alternatives.
Mr. Cornelius's goal at that first meeting is to ensure that the client receives the most initial information available. He is an attorney who cares about each client. He has the experience as a former prosecutor with more than 20 years as a criminal defense lawyer. His clients benefit from his legal competence, courtroom savvy, and negotiating skills that have served thousands of clients in the Joliet and Wheaton areas.
Areas of Practice
The Law Offices of Vincent F. Cornelius handle the full range of civil litigation and criminal law cases:
- Theft Crimes — Including credit card fraud, forgery, counterfeiting, and retail theft/shoplifting
- Violent Crimes — Including murder, robbery, battery, aggravated battery, and home invasion
- Drug Crimes — Including possession, and possession with intent distribute involving Ecstasy, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, marijuana, and other illegal drugs
- Sex Crimes — Aggravated sexual abuse, rape, predatory criminal sexual assault, child pornography, and cybersex offenses
- Personal Injury — Including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, premises liability accidents, and catastrophic injury accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Civil Rights
- Juvenile Law
Contact Vincent F. Cornelius
Whatever the issue or charge, whoever the client, Wheaton and Joliet criminal law attorney Vincent Cornelius knows how to handle the case. He treats every client with personal attention, consideration, and respect. He is known for his honesty, integrity, responsibility, and strong work ethic. If this is the kind of lawyer you need, call today.
Joliet Office: 815-723-7300
Wheaton Office: 630-665-6644
Free initial consultation. Major credit cards accepted.
Vincent F. Cornelius
Chicago Criminal Law Attorney
Serving Chicago, Joliet, Aurora, Naperville, Wheaton
and other city and suburban areas